Have you ever visited any construction site? Well then, you should be pretty familiar with the concept of a hydraulic lift or more specifically, a hydraulic scissor lift table. The main purpose of this hydraulic lift technology is to make the transport of heavy goods and people from one place to another much easier. In construction sites, such heavy goods are also required to be raised from a lower level to a higher level or vice versa on a daily basis. The easiest, and not to mention, the safest way to do that would use a hydraulic scissor lift.
It only has a few major components, without which it wouldn’t function. Let’s take a look at them :
1) Platform– Now this is the portion of the hydraulic scissor lift where the item to be lifted or transported is placed. Based on the weight of the goods, you can adjust the platform.
2) Base– The base, as the name suggests is the part which is at the very bottom. It is in direct contact with the floor.
3) Scissor legs – This is the component of a hydraulic scissor lift which gives it its interesting name. The legs have been designed in such a way that they can easily move up and down. That helps with elevation.
4) Hydraulic cylinders – Now usually most lifts have one to three cylinders actuating it. This is the component that helps the lift to lower or even elevate the product.
5) Power source – This just speaks for itself. This is the source which powers the entire lift and its importance cannot be stressed enough.
If you’re talking about the best hydraulic scissor lift table manufacturers in India, then you must pay us a visit at Essem Engineers. We use only the best technology and top notch equipment to design your lifts. As professional hydraulic scissor lift table manufacturers India, we can assure you nothing but the best when it comes to lifts.