Hydraulic Paving Press is an important machinery in the hydraulic system manufacturers range of products. It is widely used for making pavers that are used in yards, backyards, driveways, patios, etc.
How does a Hydraulic Paver Press work?
Here is a broad description on the working of a hydraulically powered paver press:
Step 1: The mixture for making pavers, made in the right proportion, is put inside moulds.
Step 2: The moulds are put in the paver press and pressed.
Step 3: Excess mixture flows out.
Step 4: What remains is evenly pressed by the machine with great force and weight.
Step 5: The pressure is released from the mould and the paver is taken out of the mould.
Step 6: It is kept to dry for sometime before being put to use.
This machine can be designed to make simple square pavers as well as interlocking pavers. Color is also added to the mixture when colored pavers are in demand. Essem Engineers for example have a unit that can be used for making interlocking paver blocks, tiles as well as curbstones.
Remember to follow these safety instructions:
- Do not keep the machine unattended when running.
- Do not clean or lubricate the unit when it is working.
- Do not check an oil leak with your hand. The oil is hot and might burn your hand.
- Never buy cheap parts.
- Do not change any part unless you have proper knowledge on how to do it.
- Always check with the hydraulic system manufacturers before you change any machine part.
- Get proper training and read the safety instructions before working on the machine.
Manufacturers of paver press even make paver moulds. Essem Engineers have moulds in steel as well as plastic. Interlocking moulds and those with designs are also available in the market.